There are six highlighted areas on this picture that represent the major fundamental areas that these workers have broken compliance regulations.
1. This individual’s ladder is used to support a walking working surface.
2. The ladders are incorrectly being used as “make shift” scaffolding.
3. Uneven walking surface due to the overlap in ladders.
4. A second ladder is being used to support a walking working surface.
5. This individual is standing on the top step of the step ladder.
6. A third ladder is being used to support the walking working surface.
7. Fall Protection is required for heights above 10 feet.
8. Hard hats should be worn for protection against falling objects and as bump protection.